- Bring travel size of everything.
- All rooms have blow dryers so no need to pack those.
- Irons are hard to come by, so pack some de-wrinkle spray and consider packing wrinkle free clothes. Hanging clothes in the bathroom while on board to steam them also works well.
- If you like a little music consider bringing a small music plug in.
- Bring small bills to leave extra tips at the bar or for exceptional service – the cruise staff will thank you!
- If you forget toiletries, there is a sundries shop on board, which is usually cheaper than in port.
- Binoculars are fun and come in handy on sea days.
- Bring ziplock bags (these come in handy for just about everything) and a small portable backpack or beach bag for port days.
- All ships have a laundry service and some cruise lines even have washers and dryers, check your ship “cruise information” prior to sailing.
Bring a windbreaker and/or umbrella – weather can be unpredictable!